The PERFECT card reader from Anker!
It’s not often I can say I am pressed by something simple like a USB Card reader, but this one gets my vote. I only went looking for one to use on the desktop I have as I was fed up with dragging cables out for my cameras.
For less than a tenner you really cannot go wrong. It’s sleek, well built and works flawlessly (tested on my Mac’s, Windows 8.1 64bit and Windows 10 64bit PC’s)
It supports all the cards you could hope to come across in normal use and reads/writes swiftly when plugged into a USB3.0 port.
Even the packaging is simple, elegant and functional – a shot instruction/safety guide in a plain box not much bigger than the reader itself.
all in all I give this a 10/10
• Anker 4-Slot Card Reader with built-in 0.4ft cable
• Welcome Guide
• Simultaneously read and write on four cards, eliminating the effort of plugging in
• SuperSpeed data transfer rates up to 5Gbps.
• Fully powered via your USB port — no additional power supply required.
• Plug-and-play ready and supports hot swapping — no driver installation
• Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
SDXC, SDHC, SD, CF, High-Speed CF (UDMA), MS, M2, Micro SDXC, Micro
SDHC, Micro SD Cards [Support UHS-I Cards]